Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Introduction to Bella Glam!


This blog is dedicated to all my favorite things:) Artistry of Makeup, beauty, fragrance, fashion, the city of Portland, and fitness. So lets get to know me first:) I am 28 years old and I live on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Roses (Portland Oregon) I absolutely love it here. I am a freelance makeup artist (among other things) and there is nothing more amazing than making people feel beautiful and being creative. Clearly this is the perfect job for me to do both! This is what I am passionate about and it shows in my work. If you are interested in hiring me to do a job whether it be a special occasion, wedding, print, glamour or even just a night out with the girls or your special someone feel free to email for rates:) If you are a photographer I will consider trading my skills for prints depending on the shoot and whats going on. Paid work will generally always take precedence over trade but try me! Im a sucker for anything artsy, daring and new and can easily be tempted with a shoot of this sort:) I am a mother to the most amazing little boy in the whole wide world and he is the love of my life. He is my constant sunshine in this rainy city and I am so blessed to be his mother. Im a huge Britney Spears fan and one of my biggest dreams is to one day do her makeup...yeah, I know its crazy! Im lively, generally always upbeat and adventurous! I look forward to sharing my love of makeup, beauty, art, and fashion with all of you:)

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! This should be alot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment