Thursday, March 19, 2009

MAC SPRING 2009 SNEAK PEEKS!!












Every year MAC suckers me in with their spring and summer collections. Maybe its the bright fun colors that have me yearning for sunshine and flowers...what ever it is, MAC spring and summer collections never let me down and always manage to give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside:) So here a sneak peek for ya from the Rose Romance collection. Enjoy! P.s. I will have more pics posted soon! also, the eye shadow quad you see posted is a Nordstroms exclusive and you can pre order it now! A huge thanks to temptalia for the pics!

1 comment:

  1. You would be so proud ... I just bought my very first MAC purchase! Not quite sure on the exact names, but I got the eyeshadow primer and a pretty lip gloss. I am loving their stuff, but need advice on what color shadows to go for ... maybe you could recommend shades for different eye colors ... and a tutorial on how to do eye makeup would be awesome!! LOL! Hope to see more great updates on here!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete